Mix 10 Herbal Coffee is packed with 10 natural ingredients your body will surely love..
- Herbal coffee a natural alternative for coffee lovers because it has no caffeine. Caffeine causes depression and sleep disorder.
2. Coco sugar, the best sweetener as lauded by United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organization with low glycemic index.
3. Mangosteen powder, a very potent anti-oxidant and a powerful anti-inflammatory.
4. Whole wheat germ powder. According to the study conducted by Harvard Medical School whole wheat germ powder is fibre-rich and beneficial in preventing cancer-promoting changes in the colon. Fibre from whole wheat also helps women avoid gallstones as published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
5. Cinnamon powder. Studies have shown that just 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower LDL cholesterol or the bad cholesterol. Several studies suggest that cinnamon may have a regulatory effect on blood sugar, making it especially beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes.
6. Turmeric powder. Turmeric is also good against oxidation and free radicals which is believed to be the cause of ageing and known to be cancer-fighting.
7. Tongkat Ali is primarily known for its sexual enhancing features. Grown exclusively in Southeast Asia, the natural testosterone booster is credited for increasing ones’ libido, muscle mass, energy levels, athletic performance, improving workout recovery time, and has also been associated with cancer fighting activities.
8. Corn coffee boosts immune system, delays hunger pangs, promotes weight loss in overweight people, extends endurance, improves circulation, eases digestion problems, decreases bloating, detoxifies the body and corn coffee alleviates the pain caused by migraine.
9. Spirulina is 65% protein and amino acids including the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA) which has gotten a lot of attention for its anti-inflammatory properties. Spirulina is a natural “algae” (cyanbacteria) powder that is incredibly high in protein and a good source of antioxidants, B-vitamins and other nutrients.
10. Fulvic Mineral is a potent food for the cells invented by Dok Edgar L. Delibo, DMAM. Fulvic Mineral has received awards for its known health benefits. It is beneficial for those suffering with diabetes, heart disease, blood-clotting and high blood pressure.